Granturismo Lambretta engine case.
- Reverse compatible to standard 200 casings and all internals including crank
- Original look with finning and jack points
- Utilises original mag flange
- Utilises original side case
- Crank on original centre line to utilise all current exhaust systems
- Utilises any currently available ignition system
- Thicker sections for strength and increased gasket face area
- Properly positioned rear brake shoe pins
- Enlarge rear axle bearing boss to accommodate bigger bearings
- Pads for case mounted reed and boosts
- Large gasket area for big capacity cylinders
- Large crank case for CR250 72mm stroke crank
- Big capacity, low cost, water cooled cylinder 300cc
- Big capacity iron lined Inter-Continental air cooled cylinder 330cc
- 100% Made in England
including seal plate and end plate.
Use this form to contact us regarding purchasing.
I built an engine into the very first production Granturismo Lambretta case numbered GT200*0001. the process involved stripping down a working engine and transferring all the parts into the new case to make sure that everything would fit.
The engine went together very well.
Below is video footage of its first few miles. 09/06/16